- Spider mite and soft bodied insect controller
- Botanical Insecticide Miticide and mould inhibitor
- Non-toxic to pollinators
- Safe for Indoor and Outdoor use on Fruits, vegetables, ornamental flowers, trees, shrubs, home and garden plants, Aeroponic, Aquaponic and Hydroponic systems.
- Also extremely effective against snake and reptile mites while being completely non-toxic to the reptile unlike other mite treatments.
- A nuclear weapon against pests, KingHit should not be used in place of Integrated Pest Management practices, rather as a complimentary product that reduces the likelihood of pests building resistance to your normal IPM routine
HOW IT WORKS
- Direct contact during the application works in several ways, resulting in the immediate control of an infestation.
- Disrupts the permeability of the outer cellular membrane of mites and soft bodied insects, causing the contents to leak from damaged cells, killing the insect quickly from dehydration.
- Disrupts normal neurotransmitter function, reducing or inhibiting the feeding and reproductive behaviours
- Blocks the respiration of book lungs and spiracles
- KingHit breaks the lifecycle of a spider mite infestation by disintegrating their eggs on contact
- The pest killing ingredients are all safe to humans and pets and are actually edible
- KingHit also turns on systemic immune responses in the plant, activating all of the plants natural defences, leaving the insects no further point of entry or any places to hide.
- The botanical oils in KingHit also act as a scent and taste repellent to insects and has naturally powerful antifungal properties that kill mould and mildew.
KILLS AND REPELS……. Aphids, Spider mites, Reptile mites Fungus Gnats, larval stage caterpillars, leafhoppers, stinkbugs, bronze orange bugs, thrips, whiteflies, scales, mealybugs, flea beetle, chinch bugs, sawflies, mushroom flies, sawflies, fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, cockroaches, crickets, spiders and other crawling pests
WHERE TO USE
-Areas where pests are found, live and hide, including cracks and crevices around windows and doors, houseplants, under sinks, in cabinets and around appliances. Directly contact as many pests as possible.
-Drench ornamentals immediately prior to introducing any new plants to your garden, a day prior to taking any cuttings, twice at the beginning of the flowering period to guarantee a clean slate and to put down a pest infestation at any point in order to avoid the pests building resistance to your usual IPM routine.
- The real benefits of KingHit are seen when used to eradicate a pest infestation. Apply KingHit to the point of saturation of all leaf surfaces and repeat every 2 days till the infestation is gone.
-Spray anywhere spider mites and other pests may reside, directly contacting as many pests as possible
-Protects Roses, grape vines, orchids, vegetables, citrus and other fruit trees, shrubs, container plants, lawns and ornamentals.
-Shake well before each use to ensure maximum potential of KingHit is achieved
-Do not use if temperatures are expected to be over 30C
-Spray KingHit early in the morning or in the evening when it is cooler. Do not apply in the midday sun or while the lights are on as temporary leaf burn may occur
-avoid spraying tender new flower blooms
-spray thoroughly to wet the upper and lower leaf surfaces, stems and branches where pests may be found
-for best results, apply as soon as pests emerge. Apply every 2 to 4 days while pests are present then return to your normal IPM routine
-When using KingHit as a mould or fungal inhibitor, spray onto the affected surface and allow to sit for a minute before wiping clean. Repeat as necessary.